The Aquaven System
How does the AquaVen System operate...
- Water from the well pumps enters the tower through the 4" inlet flange and is piped to jet nozzles in the top section of the tower.
- Water exiting the jet nozzles activates the internal hydro turbine fan causing it to rotate.
- The rotating hydro turbine draws air from the inlet air filters in the tank section up through the packing section. The air then exits the tower through the air outlet louvers in the top section of the tower.
- The rotating hydro turbine evenly disperses the inliet water over the packing sectin in small droplets to maximize air to water contact.
- Water droplets fall through the packing into the tank section. Treated water in the tank section exits the unit throught the 8" outlet flange for delivery to customer.
Bottom line; with it's "no electric" power design, the AquaVen always treats when the well pumps are on. Click to see a list of Aquaven installations
The Aquaven Features
No Electrical requirements
Low to medium height profiles
Low Noise Characteristic